Homewood's parks are Tahoe's most scenic
Homewood's park crew works hard to bring our skiers and riders well tuned park features everyday
- Located next to the Happy Platter at the North Lodge beginner area.
- Suited for beginner shredders looking to hit their first park features.
- Located at the bottom of Rainbow Ridge run.
- An intermediate-level park perfect for progression.
- Typical features: Triple jump line, 10' Flat Box to a 10' Down Box Combo, 25' Hand Rail, 25' Down Rail, 20' Box, 25' Flat Down Box, 20' Battleship Rail
- Located at top of Old Homewood Express Chairlift
- The biggest park at Homewood, for those looking for innovative features.
- Typicak features: Triple jump line, 25' Flat Box, 20' A-Frame Rail, Cannon Stall, Goal Post Rail, Butterbox, 25' Jump, 30' Jump, Snow Cross Track
Madden Ridge Terrain Park
- Located near the top of the Madden Chairlift.
- Homewood's true first-timer park, with gentle rollers and tiny jumps for the littlest groms.
- Located just down from the Big Blue View Bar on Cradle run.
- Ultimate photo opportunity featuring a 12' step down with the famous view of Tahoe in the background. Get it!
The Foundation Bowl
- Located at the Big Blue View Bar, the old foundation has been turned into an urban-style terrain park, the likes of which has never been seen before.
- For advanced skiers and riders.
Snowskates are welcome at Homewood Mountain Resort. Every snowskate rider must have an approved leash attached to their board and will be expected to ride in control at all times.
Check out a quick video filmed in Homewood's parks: