All 2012-13 Adult (including Homewood Family Pass adults), Senior and Super Senior Homewood pass holders, who purchase their 2012-13 pass by October 1, 2012, will automatically be entered to win a lodging package with two nights stays at the West Shore Cafe and Inn (across the street from Homewood) and the Constellation Residences at Northstar (located adjacent to The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe at Northstar's mid-mountain).
One more great reason to purchase your 2012-13 Homewood Season Pass early this year!
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. CONTEST SPONSOR. This Contest is sponsored by Homewood Mountain Resort, P.O. Box 165, Homewood, CA 96141.
3. ELIGIBILITY. This Contest is open only to legal residents residing in the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who are at least the age of 19. Void in where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and each of their spouses regardless where they live) or members of household of Homewood Mountain Resort, the West Shore Cafe, Constellation Residences at Northstar and JMA Ventures, LLC., their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising, and publicity agencies involved in the conduct of this Contest are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize. Entrant must read these Rules in their entirety. By participating, Entrant agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Homewood Mountain Resort, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Contest subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By participating, Entrants agree to these official rules and accept decisions of the Sponsor as final.
4. ENTRY PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins May 23, 2012 at 12:01a.m. Pacific Time (PST) and ends on October 1, 2012 at 11:59pm, PST (the “Entry Period”).
5. HOW TO ENTER. Everyone who purchases an Adult, Senior or Super Senior 2012-13 Season Pass by October 1, 2012 will automatically be entered to win. Alternate means of entry: Customers may send a postcard with their full name, mailing address, email address, date of birth, sweepstakes name ("Homewood Pass Holder Getaway Sweepstakes") and statement acknowledging participant meets all eligibility requirements to: Homewood Mountain Resort Marketing Department - ATTN Pass Holder Getaway Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 165, Homewood, CA 96141
6. SELECTION OF WINNERS. On or about October 10, 2012, Sponsor will pick one winning entry at random from all valid entries received to receive the Grand Prize.
Grand Prize, approximate retail value of: $1,396
* Two nights lodging at West Shore Cafe and Inn, plus two nights lodging at Constellation Residences at Northstar. Winner will receive vouchers for 2 nights lodging at West Shore Cafe (Sunday - Friday, non-holiday, subject to availability) and 2 nights loding at Constellation Residences (Sunday - Friday, non-holiday, subject to availability).
All prizes must be claimed before April 21, 2013. Prize may not be resold or transferred under any circumstances. Winners will be required to sign a release of liability agreement. Winners are subject to all resort rules and policies. Prize winners are responsible for payment of applicable income tax. No cash or credit redemption, assignment, transfer or substitution of any prize or portion thereof is permitted.
7. ODDS. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received. Winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries.
8. NOTIFICATION OF WINNER. The Contest winner shall be notified by email or phone following the end of the Entry Period. If a selected winner is not available to accept the Prize, Sponsor retains the right to revoke the Prize and select an alternate Winner through the same Contest process.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Winner of Prize may be required to complete, execute and return a Prize Acceptance Affidavit, a Release of Liability, Hold-Harmless and Indemnity Agreement, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 10 days of notification. Failure to return documents timely, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification will result and an alternate winner will be selected. By accepting the prize, where permitted by law, winner grants to Sponsor and those acting pursuant to a grant of authority by Sponsor the unfettered right of publicity, including but not limited to the right to use and publish winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, worldwide and on the world wide web, without notification, review or approval. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. If any provision of the Contest shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. If Sponsor is required by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, or by action of an administrative agency to cease offering the Contest in any jurisdiction, Sponsor reserves the right to (i) terminate the Contest in such jurisdiction in its entirety, and/or (ii) cancel and remove from participation in the Contest any and/or all entries from Entrants residing in such jurisdiction, without penalty and without obligation to any Contest Entrants. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. By entering, you acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including eligibility requirements, and you agree to all decisions of Sponsor and judges, which are final. Sponsor is not responsible for any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions or delays that may occur, or for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical, or computer failures of any kind, including any damage to a user’s computer equipment, or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of any entry information, or for failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor for any reason. Incomplete, garbled, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified.
10. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION. Sweepstakes participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective officers, members, employees, attorneys, affiliated organizations, printers, suppliers and agents for any and all damages, including injury, death, loss or any other liability that may result from their acceptance or use of any prize or from their participation in the promotional sweepstakes game. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, or for any other reason. By participating, participants agree not to contest any outcome of game and to fully comply with official sweepstakes rules. Prize winners are solely responsible for all State, Federal and local taxes. Sponsor’s liability for an irregular sweepstakes entry result shall be limited to replacement of the sweepstakes entry, provided supplies last. The decision of Sponsor shall be final. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
11. WINNERS LIST. For name of winner(s) send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sponsor to:
Homewood Mountain Resort - ATTN Pass Holder Getaway Sweepstakes
P.O. Box 165
Homewood, CA 96141