Homewood Resort is well known for its incredible view of Lake Tahoe from every single run, but it’s also known by locals for the affordable deals. Take advantage of one of the discounts below and put a little money back in your pocket for aprés ski.
Starting from 6am on Black Friday (11/24) through 6pm on Cyber Monday (11/27) score $49 lift tickets at Homewood! But hurry – there will be a limited amount of these tickets available each day.
**Date specific tickets available from 1/8/18, Monday-Friday non-holiday
Purchase a Homewood Lift Ticket 3-Pack for just $70/ day! Valid any three days of the 2017-18 ski season, Homewood’s 3-Pack provides skiers and snowboarders three full unrestricted days of skiing or riding at Tahoe’s Most Beautiful Resort. Guests receive their 3-Pack ticket on their first visit, then go directly to the lift on their second and third trips to Homewood, avoiding the ticket lines.
Homewood Mountain Resort offers the Lake Tahoe region’s best learn to ski/snowboard online deal – for just $69 Sunday – Friday, non-holiday, first-timers will receive a half-day lesson along with all-day equipment rental and beginner lift ticket. It’s everything you need to make your first turns on snow! Simply purchase your Learn to Ski or Learn to Ride package online, at least 2 days in advance of your desired lesson date to receive the special $69 price all season long.
Take the Tahoe Area Regional Transit (or T.A.R.T) to and from the mountain and receive $5 off the full price of an adult lift ticket. Present the day’s T.A.R.T. shuttle ticket at any Homewood lift ticket window to save.
Homewood Mountain Resort stands behind all of our men and women in the armed forces. As a thank you, Homewood offers active duty military FREE non-peak lift tickets with a valid Common Access Card. On peak dates* and on holidays** military personnel will receive 50% off day tickets. Spouses and children of active duty military personnel also receive 50% off day lift tickets (any day) when accompanied by active duty military personnel with valid Common Access Card.
Good news parents, children at the age of 4 and under can ski for FREE! Before hitting the slopes, be sure to stop by Guest Services to pick up your child’s complimentary lift ticket.
- Level I Instructors will receive one complimentary lift ticket during the 2017-18 winter season and 50 percent off lift tickets for the balance of the season for their own personal use, with no blackout restrictions.
- Level II and III Instructors will receive unlimited complimentary lift tickets for their own personal use during the 2017-18 winter season, with no blackout restrictions.
- PSIA-AASI Education Staff will receive a complimentary 2017-18 unrestricted season pass for their own personal use. The season pass includes unlimited skiing or snowboarding at Homewood Mountain Resort only, and will only include on-mountain perks listed below
- 5 Discounted tickets for Friends and Family (30% off)
- 10% off food and beverage
- 10% off Rentals Demos and Retail
PSIA / AASI complimentary tickets can be redeemed day of, in person, at Homewood Mountain Resort’s Guest Services office located in at the North Lodge – 5145 Lake Tahoe Blvd. Homewood, CA 96141. Instructors must present a valid certification card defining their certification level, photo ID and provide an email address to receive their complementary ticket. Limit is one ticket per day per person. Education staff members can redeem their season pass by either contacting the Guest Services office prior to arrival, and have their pass mailed to them OR by stopping by the Guest Services office on their first visit.