2016-17 Season Pass Holder Benefits include
- Passholders receive 5 discounted lift tickets per season that entitle their guests to save 30% off the price of daily lift tickets.
- 10% off food & beverage purchases at Homewood (not valid for alcohol)
- 10% off rentals, demos and retail goods at Homewood
- Skiing/snowboarding privileges at Red Lodge Mountain Resort, Montana (no blackouts)**
- 4 days non-holiday skiing/snowboarding at Diamond Peak Resort
- 5 days at Whitefish Mountain Resort in Montana (no blackouts)
- 1/2 Price Tickets at Alta in Utah (no blackouts)
- Discounts to Incline Village Golf Courses for the 2016 golf season
- More benefits to be announced shortly
Homewood season passholders can enjoy four non-holiday days of skiing or riding at Diamond Peak, five days of skiing or riding at Whitefish Mountain Resort in Montana, 1/2 price tickets to Alta in Utah and unlimited days in Red Lodge Mountain in Montana. To take advantage of the passholder lift tickets, simply present your valid 2016-17 Homewood season pass at the ticket window to receive one complimentary lift ticket valid on that day only. Complimentary lift tickets are subject to holiday blackouts and will not be issued during any resort's holiday blackout periods. Limit one ticket per passholder per day. Lift tickets are non-transferrable and not for resale. Lift tickets hold no cash value and will not be rain checked, exchanged for vouchers, or re-issued for any reason. Unused reciprocal skier days will not roll over to next season.
As an added bonus, 2016-17 Homewood Mountain Resort passholders will also receive discounts at the Incline Village Golf Courses for the 2016 golf season, through mid to late October. Passholders must reserve a tee time at either the Championship or the Mountain course by calling 866.925.GOLF. Details and discounted golf rates are available at www.golfincline.com
Homewood's Resort Charge
Sign-up to turn your season pass into a on-mountain credit card payment system and receive a $10 voucher for use at Homewood. Visit the Guest Services office during your visit for more information.