West Shore Cafe - Homewood Mountain Resort Season Passholder Special
Homewood Mountain Resort 2014/15 Season Passholders! Come into the West Shore Cafe anytime between March 8 and the end of the winter season and enjoy ½ Off ALL Entrees! We want to thank you for choosing to be a Homewood Season Passholder, especially during this tough season, and let you know our fingers are still crossed for a snowy March.
Special is good from March 8 until April 6, 2015. Season Passholders must show their pass to receive the special. The West Shore is typically open on Friday from 3 to 9, Saturday and Sunday from 11 to 9 and Monday from 5 to 9. We do encourage all guests to please check the West Shore online calendar before they visit as they do close for private events throughout the season.
2014-15 Season Pass Holder Benefits include
- Buddy Passes entitle guests of season passholders to save 30% off the price of daily lift tickets
- 10% off food & beverage purchases at Homewood (not valid for alcohol)
- 10% off rentals, demos and retail goods at Homewood
- Skiing/snowboarding privileges at Red Lodge Mountain Resort, Montana (no blackouts)**
- 5 days skiing/snowboarding at Whitefish Mountain Resort, Montana (no blackouts). Present Homewood pass as Whitefish ticket office to receive ticket.
- 4 days non-holiday skiing/snowboarding at Diamond Peak Resort
- 4 days non-holiday skiing/snowboarding at June Mountain
Passholder lift tickets to Diamond Peak & June Mountain
Homewood season passholders can enjoy four non-holiday days of skiing or riding at Diamond Peak and four additional days at June Mountain, in addition to unlimited days at Homewood and Red Lodge Mountain. To take advantage of the passholder lift tickets, simply present your valid 2014-15 Homewood season pass at the ticket window to receive one complimentary lift ticket valid on that day only. Complimentary lift tickets will not be issued during any resort's holiday blackout periods (Blackouts for Diamond Peak: Dec. 22, 2014 - Jan. 3, 2015; Jan. 17-18, 2015; Feb. 14-22, 2015. Blackouts for June Mountain: Dec. 20, 2014 - Jan. 4, 2015; Feb. 14-15, 2015.). Limit one ticket per passholder per day. Lift tickets are non-transferrable and not for resale. Lift tickets hold no cash value and will not be rain checked, exchanged for vouchers, or re-issued for any reason. Unused reciprocal skier days will not roll over to next season.
As an added bonus, 2014-15 Homewood Mountain Resort passholders will also receive discounts at the Incline Village Golf Courses for the 2014 golf season, through mid to late October. Passholders must reserve a tee time at either the Championship or the Mountain course by calling 866.925.GOLF. Details and discounted golf rates are available at www.golfincline.com