It's like a ticket to winter fun.
Wait? There are more perks to being a passholder than just great skiing and riding EVERY DAY at Homewood Resort? That's right!
- Three Buddy Passes entitle guests of season passholders to save 30% off the price of daily lift tickets
- 10% off food & beverage (non-alcoholic), rentals, demos and retail goods at Homewood Resort
- Four days non-holiday skiing/snowboarding at Diamond Peak Resort
- Discounted tee times at the Incline Village Golf Courses through the end of the 2013 golf season
- Skiing/snowboarding privileges at Red Lodge Mountain Resort, Montana (no blackouts)**
- 5 days skiing/snowboarding at Whitefish Mountain Resort, Montana (no blackouts)
- 50% off lift tickets at Alta Ski Area, Utah (no blackouts)
Passholder Lift Tickets to Diamond Peak
Homewood season passholders can enjoy four non-holiday days of skiing or riding at Diamond Peak in addition to unlimited days at Homewood. To take advantage of the passholder lift tickets, simply present your valid 2013-14 season pass at the ticket window to receive one complimentary lift ticket valid on that day only. Complimentary lift tickets will not be issued during either resort's holiday blackout periods. Lift tickets will only be issued on days the individual season pass is valid for the corresponding age range. Limit one ticket per passholder per day. Lift tickets are non-transferrable and not for resale. Lift tickets hold no cash value and will not be rain checked, exchanged for vouchers, or re-issued for any reason. Un-used reciprocal skier days will not roll over to next season.
As an added bonus, 2012-13 and 2013-14 Homewood Mountain Resort passholders will also receive discounts at the Incline Village Golf Courses for the remainder of the 2013 golf season, through mid to late October. Passholders must reserve a tee time at either the Championship or the Mountain course by calling 866.925.GOLF. Details and discounted golf rates are available at www.golfincline.com.
Terms and Conditions
** Free ski days at Red Lodge Mountain Resort are unlimited as long as the majority of pass holder's ski days are spent at Homewood. Homewood passes must be picked up in person at Homewood Season Pass office.
Present your Homewood pass at the ticket office at Whitefish Mountain Resort, Alta Ski Area, and Diamond Peak Resort to receive a daily ticket. One per passholder per day.
All Season pass privileges are subject to terms of issuance.