WHAT TO EXPECT THIS WINTER AT HOMEWOOD.
• Homewood will remain open for skiing and riding, as California has permitted ski resorts to continue to operate under our state-approved winter operating plans.
• Dining outlets including Big Blue View Bar and 89 Bar & Grill will be open for indoor dining at 25% capacity. Online ordering and takeout are still available.
• Our sister property, West Shore Cafe, will be open for indoor dining at 25% capacity in addition to outdoor seating with firepits. Takeout is still available. The West Shore Cafe & Inn will continue to be open for lodging.
• Our retail location, Homewood Mountain Sports, will remain open with reduced capacity and continued safety protocols.
- Masks and social distancing are still required throughout the resort – even if you have received the vaccine.
WHAT TO EXPECT THIS SEASON
Please know that some of these things may change throughout the season. We will share periodic updates on operations and offerings.
We are open for the 2020/21 winter season and cannot wait to have you ski/ride with us this winter!
FEWER SKIERS PER ACRE
Part of our operational plan this winter is to embrace something we have always been known for, fewer crowds. We will be limiting the number of skiers on the mountain daily and have also capped our season pass sales by 25%. With safety as a top priority this will allow us to ensure social distancing on the mountain and throughout our base areas.
We’re no rocket scientists, but we like to think that fewer skiers per acre could result in a higher percentage of powder turns?
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
ONLINE PURCHASES ONLY
Sticking with our moto of “buy online in advance for the best price” – new this year, all tickets must be purchased online in advance with limited quantities available each day.
Lift tickets will not be available for purchase onsite..
AT THE RESORT
Face coverings are mandatory at Homewood this winter.
This includes parking lots, both base areas, ticket kiosks, while on or around lifts, and indoors (except while seated to eat or drink). This requirement is not only to protect yourself but also to protect others around you including other guests and employees.
DETAILED COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Be patient. Be kind.
We know it will take some adjusting to get used to these policies and procedures, and a lot of what is outlined will be different. Our team has a passion and love for sharing the mountains with you and we thank you for your understanding and flexibility going into the season.
Frequently Asked questions
Please visit our frequently asked questions about the upcoming season here. We know we may have missed some of your pressing questions. Please submit your questions through our form here.