Receive a Season Pass when you complete our Easy as 1-2-3 Lesson Program
Learning how to Ski or Ride is as “Easy as 1-2-3” when you sign up for our newest program. Skiers and boarders aged 13+ can pre-purchase a 3 Pack of Ski / Snowboard Lesson and be automatically enrolled in the “Easy as 1-2-3” program to get rewarded with a Season Pass upon the programs completion.
Everyone has to start somewhere. For first timers looking to progress in skiing or snowboarding- this is it! Our goal is to teach you the fundamentals throughout 3 beginner lessons. This 3-Pack of prepaid lessons can be taken at your convenience at whatever point of the current ski season.
Build confidence with your second lesson! Continue to practice skills from the first lesson – you’re on your way to graduating from our Easy as 1-2-3 program.
With two days of instructed skiing or riding under your belt, it’s time to put those skills to the test! During your third lesson you will be granted an all mountain lift ticket good for any lift at Homewood!
You’ve completed all three lessons, now what?
We are excited that you learned how to ski or ride at Homewood and want to invite you to join our family! After you graduated from our Easy as 1-2-3 program, by completing the three lessons, you will receive a FREE Homewood Mountain Resort Season Pass. Enjoy unlimited skiing/riding for the remainder of the season. This Season Pass comes with the following passholder perks:
- No blackout dates or restrictions
- Discounts at on-mountain facilities including F&B, Retail, Rentals & Demos
- Program is available for skiers and riders aged 13 and up.
- The Easy as 1-2-3 package is non-refundable and no credits will be given for unused or partially used packages.
- This offer is only valid for first time skiers and riders, past Homewood Season Passholders, lesson goers or ticket holders may not participate.
- Each lesson must be taken on separate dates throughout the 2019-20 season.
- This package is non-transferable. All lessons must be taken by the same individual.
- Each lesson includes a lift ticket and equipment rentals. Package does not include a helmet rental.
- After the completion of the three lessons you will receive a 2019/20 season pass.
- Season Pass is non-transferable and is good for the 2019/2020 winter season only.