- This event has passed.
We Owe You First Tracks – Healthcare Workers Ski Free
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Wow! We can’t believe the response to our First Tracks for Healthcare workers ticket giveaway! Thank you to everyone who entered. Submissions are now closed. We will be contacting winners shortly.
We can never repay the hard work and sacrifices you’ve made, especially over the past year but as a small token of our gratitude, we can make sure you get first tracks when you come to Homewood Mountain Resort.
We’re hosting an exclusive First Tracks Breakfast as a thank you to all the hardworking healthcare workers we know. What does that mean? It means we’re giving away 200 free lift tickets for anyone who shows proof of active employment in the Health Care industry, plus you’ll get to access the mountain an hour before the general public – AND to make that early morning a little bit easier, breakfast is on us.
Mark your calendars! Our Online portal will open on Monday, Feb. 22nd at 10 a.m and the first 200 Health Care Workers will receive one complimentary lift ticket. To fill out the form you will need to provide the following information:
✅Provide one of the following proof employments methods that must be related to the Health Care Industry.
➡️Photo of an Active Employee Identification Badge
We hope to see you on the slopes on February 28th.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I transfer this ticket to a different date?
- No, all 200 Health Care lift tickets are only available on Feb 28th 2021.
- I’m a healthcare worker and I already purchased a lift ticket for a different date, can I switch the date and get a refund for my original purchase?
- No, but you can come ski with us again on Feb 28th 2021.
- I’m a healthcare worker but I didn’t fill out the form to receive a voucher code. Do I still get to ski for free on Feb 28th 2021?
- No, but you can purchase a lift ticket online.
- Where will the online portal/form be posted on Monday, Feb 22nd 2021?
- The online portal/form will be posted right here on Monday, Feb 22nd, 2021 at 10am. (We recommend saving the link above)
- When will I find out if I received a voucher code for this event?
- Vouchers codes will be emailed out to the email you provided on the form between 2/23/21 – 2/25/21
- I received a voucher code for a free lift ticket but I’m unable to use it? Can my friend use it instead?
- No, these lift tickets are for healthcare workers only.
- Do healthcare worker lift tickets come with ski/snowboard rentals?
- No, but ski/snowboard rentals can be purchased separately.