- This event has passed.
Skate the Lake
Homewood Mountain Resort is proud to sponsor this year’s Skate the Lake Fundraiser!
Boarding for Breast Cancer (B4BC) is comin’ in hot for the 15th Annual Skate the Lake, a 28-mile skate-bike-roll marathon that promotes an active lifestyle while raising funds for Boarding For Breast Cancer (B4BC)’s education, prevention and survivorship programs! Come out and longboard, bike, blade, or rollerskate with B4BC on August 17th! Whether or not you’re able to join us for the skate, be sure to join us for a community gathering kick-off party at Commons Beach on Friday, August 16!
- MEET 7:30 AM SHARP at 64 Acres in Tahoe City for transport to start line
- 8:30 AM – 2 PM | Sugar Pine Point
- 8:30AM-12PM Skate | Bike | Roll along a portion of Lake Tahoe – 3 hydration stations along the way
- 12 PM Squaw Valley Drop in. Participants must be pre-registered to skate. 7 mile stretch!
- 2 PM – 4PM Finish line + award ceremony | Commons Beach
More about B4BC:
Boarding for Breast Cancer (B4BC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit foundation that advocates early detection and a healthy, active, and sustainable lifestyle as the best means for breast cancer prevention.
We are on the road nearly 10 months out of the year providing one-on-one peer education and valuable preventative information to hundreds of thousands of young people with the simple message that Early Detection + Healthy, Active Lifestyle = Best Prevention. Through B4BC’s Chasing Sunshine Project and survivorship programs, we hope to inspire, empower and support young women and those affected by cancer.
To learn more about B4BC’s outreach and survivorship programs, please visit www.B4BC.org