Homewood Mountain Sports doors are open to assure you and your family have a great time on the slopes! We’re here to provide our guests with knowledge and proper equipment so you can do what you came here to do – have fun outside and ski! Whether you’re in search of gear, looking to shop, or seeking information about Homewood Mountain Resort, our team is more than happy to assist you.
We’re happy to provide you with a wide variety of softgoods and accessories to assure you have a fantastic day out on the slopes! You can find:
- Snow pants and snow jackets
- Gloves and mittens
- First-layer and mid-layers
- Eyewear including sunglasses and ski goggles
- Accessories like hats, beanies, belts, laces, socks, and face masks
- Resort Information & trail maps
- Backcountry kits from BCA including packs, shovels, beacons, probes and full backcountry kits
- Other necessities like anti-fog wipes, wax, sunscreen, hand warmers, and more
- Featuring brands such as Burton, Helly Hansen, Smith, Spyder, Roxy, DC, Spacecraft, Point 6 Socks, Anon, Kammik, GoPro and more
No trip to the mountain is complete without grabbing some Homewood memorabilia on the way out! Swing by to check out our various Homewood Mountain Resort Logowear, including tees, hoodies, hats and more.
Wind, rain, sun or snow, we’re open every day the chairs are spinning from 8:30 am to 4:15 pm. Forgot a crucial piece of equipment at home? No problem, we have you covered!
The Homewood Mountain Retail shop is located in our North Base Facility behind North Lodge & Guest Services.
You can also find an extension of our retail spread located at the Children’s Ski School Facility. Here, there is more gear and accessories are tailored to children specifically, aiming to have anything you’d need for a day on the slopes!