Homewood Resort is well known for its incredible view of Lake Tahoe from every single run, but it’s also known by locals for the affordable deals. Take advantage of one of the discounts below and put a little money back in your pocket for aprés ski.
Homewood Mountain Resort stands behind all of our men and women in the armed forces. As a thank you, Homewood offers active duty military FREE non-peak lift tickets with a valid Common Access Card. On peak dates* and on holidays** military personnel will receive 50% off day tickets. Spouses and children of active duty military personnel also receive 50% off day lift tickets (any day) when accompanied by active duty military personnel with valid Common Access Card.
* 2019/20 Peak Dates includes all Saturdays starting Saturday Jan 11 (aside from Holiday Dates below) plus Jan. 5, 2020, January 20, 2020, February 23, 2020
**2019/20 Holiday Dates includes December 21, 2019 – Jan 4, 2020, January 18, 2020 & January 19, 2020, February 15, 2020 – February 22, 2020.
- Level I Instructors will receive one Monday through Friday, non-holiday complimentary lift ticket during the 2019-20 winter season and 50% off Monday through Friday, non-holiday lift tickets for the balance of the season for their own personal use.
- Level II and III Instructors will receive complimentary Monday through Friday, non-holiday lift tickets for their own personal use during the 2019-20 winter season.
- PSIA-AASI Education Staff will receive a complimentary 2019-20 unrestricted season pass for their own personal use. The season pass includes unlimited skiing or snowboarding at Homewood Mountain Resort only, and will only include on-mountain perks listed below:
- 5 Discounted tickets for Friends and Family (30% off)
- 10% off food and beverage
- 10% off Rentals Demos and Retail
PSIA / AASI complimentary tickets can be redeemed day of, in person, at Homewood Mountain Resort’s Guest Services office located in at the North Lodge – 5145 Lake Tahoe Blvd. Homewood, CA 96141. Instructors must present a valid certification card defining their certification level, photo ID and provide an email address to receive their complementary ticket. Limit is one ticket per day per person. Education staff members can redeem their season pass by either contacting the Guest Services office prior to arrival, and have their pass mailed to them OR by stopping by the Guest Services office on their first visit.
Good news parents, children at the age of 4 and under can ski for FREE! Before hitting the slopes, be sure to stop by Guest Services to pick up your child’s complimentary lift ticket.
Learning how to Ski or Ride is as “Easy as 1-2-3” when you sign up for our newest program. Skiers and boarders aged 13+ can pre-purchase a 3 Pack of Ski / Snowboard Lesson and be automatically enrolled in the “Easy as 1-2-3” program to get rewarded with a Season Pass upon the programs completion.
Homewood Mountain Resort offers the Lake Tahoe region’s best learn to ski/snowboard online deal – for just $69 Sunday – Friday, non-holiday, first-timers will receive a half-day lesson along with all-day equipment rental and beginner lift ticket. It’s everything you need to make your first turns on snow! Simply purchase your Learn to Ski or Learn to Ride package online, at least 2 days in advance of your desired lesson date to receive the special $79 price all season long.
The Mug Club returns for another year! Frequent flyers of the 89 Bar & Grill can enjoy this deal that keeps on giving all season long.
Entry to the club is $40 ($30 for returning members) and includes ownership of one custom Homewood Mountain Resort mug along with 20 oz. beers for the price of 16 oz. all season long- Cheers to that!
Get a FREE lift ticket to Homewood Mountain Resort when you buy a CA or NV Tahoe license plate between November 1, 2019 and April 1, 2020. Ticket valid for the 2019-2020 season while supplies last, limited black-out dates.
Through a public-private partnership, the Tahoe Fund works with the California Tahoe Conservancy and Nevada State Lands to promote the sale of their Tahoe license plates. CA and NV Tahoe license plate fees go directly to environmental improvement projects of the California Tahoe Conservancy and the Nevada Department of State Lands, which include trails, parks, water quality and restoration efforts at Lake Tahoe.
Take the Tahoe Area Regional Transit (or T.A.R.T) to and from the mountain and receive $5 off the full price of an adult lift ticket. Present the day’s T.A.R.T. shuttle ticket at any Homewood lift ticket window to save.