JOBS | WORKING WITH US | EMPLOYEE CENTER | CONTACT HR
A day in the life
Regardless of the season, the West Shore is an easy place to call home- or at least base camp for your next adventure. The “magical” West Shore gets its name from its line-up of small towns and lively beaches down its coast all offering deep blue waters, granite boulders, and a wide-stretching network of hiking trails all catered to a laid-back community with an adrenaline problem.
We aim to match the idea of work and play together. Between our three sister properties at Homewood Mountain Resort, the West Shore Cafe & Inn and the Homewood High & Dry Marina, this notion holds true all year by offering both year-round and seasonal job opportunities. With more added perks and benefits than ever, we’re constantly working on finding ways to help you enjoy your time in Tahoe.
See current job openings and apply now.
- 50% off Food & Beverage discounts across the property (excludes alcohol)
- FREE transportation to and from work with the TART, the local bus system
- Up to 60% off the industries top outdoor gear & sporting good brands through ExpertVoice
- Discounts to Homewood branded events
- Winter and Summer Seasonal Employee housing availability
- Work & play right on Lake Tahoe
- Year-round employment opportunities available with medical, PTO, and 4o1k benefits offered
Winter Seasonal Perks
- Free Homewood Mountain Resort Season Pass
- 4-8 Complimentary Homewood Mountain Resort ski/snowboard tickets for friends and family
- Discounts on rentals, lessons, and retail purchases
Homewood Mountain Resort is proud to accept both J-1 Visas during winter & summer seasons as well as H2B Visas (only Level 2 Ski & Snowboard Instructors or higher are eligible for H2B Visa employment). Please click below to learn more about the details of our International Hire program.
- J1 Jobs
- Available for either December-March (winter) and June-September (summer)
- Lake Tahoe Weather
- Identity Requirements:
- Social Security Card or a receipt showing you applied for your Social Security Card
- DS-2019 (J-1 Visa only)