A day in the life
Regardless of the season, the West Shore is an easy place to call home- or at least base camp for your next adventure. The “magical” West Shore gets its name from its line-up of small towns and lively beaches down its coast all offering deep blue waters, granite boulders, and a wide-stretching network of hiking trails all catered to a laid-back community with an adrenaline problem.
We aim to match the idea of work and play together. This notion holds true all year by offering both year-round and seasonal job opportunities. With more added perks and benefits than ever, we’re constantly working on finding ways to help you enjoy your time in Tahoe.
- 50% off Food & Beverage discounts across the property (excludes alcohol)
- FREE transportation to and from work with the TART, the local bus system
- Up to 60% off the industries top outdoor gear & sporting good brands through ExpertVoice
- Discounts to Homewood branded events
- Winter and Summer Seasonal Employee housing availability
- Work & play right on Lake Tahoe
- Year-round employment opportunities available with medical, PTO, and 4o1k benefits offered
Winter Seasonal Perks
- Free Homewood Mountain Resort Season Pass
- 4-8 Complimentary Homewood Mountain Resort ski/snowboard tickets for friends and family
- Discounts on rentals, lessons, and retail purchases