A vacation with every lunch break.
If you’re going to live in Lake Tahoe, you might as well enjoy Lake Tahoe, right? Join our team on the beautiful West Shore of Lake Tahoe to see firsthand what “A vacation with every lunch break” really means for each and every one of our employees. Between our three properties, Homewood Mountain Resort, the West Shore Cafe & Inn and the Homewood High & Dry Marina, we are happy to offer both year-round and seasonal job opportunities. Tucked between the mountains and the lake, our resort has a little something for everyone and we hope you will join us.
Share Our View of Our People
Spanning peak to shore, our team is responsible for creating a unique experience for our guest within our little slice of Lake Tahoe. In turn, we are responsible for providing a great working environment while encouraging professional development for our employees. Through our three properties and numerous year-round offerings, you’ll be surprised to see that we’re hosting a great environment for professional and individual development, all packaged in a small resort town feel.
- 50% off Food & Beverage discounts across the property (excludes alcohol)
- FREE transportation to and from work with the TART, the local bus system
- Up to 60% off the industries top outdoor gear & sporting good brands through ExpertVoice
- Discounts to Homewood branded events
- Winter and Summer Seasonal Employee housing availability
- Work & play right on Lake Tahoe
- Year-round employment opportunities available with medical, PTO, and 401k benefits offered
Winter Seasonal Perks
- Free unrestricted Homewood Mountain Resort Season Pass
- 4-8 Complimentary Homewood Mountain Resort ski/snowboard tickets
- $100 off Homewood Snowcat Adventure backcountry tours
- Free ski days at other partner ski resorts
- Unlimited free skiing at Red Lodge Mountain, Red Lodge, MT
- Discounts on rentals, lessons, and retail purchases
Are you seeking international employment with us? Click below:
How to Apply
Scroll down to the hiring portal,
Click below to view hiring portal in full screen.