Our kid’s programs teach the foundations of skiing and snowboarding in a safe, fun-filled environment. Group and private children’s lessons are available daily for children ages 4 through 12 of any ability level.
Certified instructors focus on building good technique in a positive learning environment so that your kids will learn to love the snow and the mountains. One lesson can be all it takes to set your child on the path to a lifetime love of skiing and riding.
Children’s ski or snowboard lessons can conveniently be booked for either a single day or a 3-pack of days, which can be used throughout the entire season. Any lesson booked through our ski school comes with everything you need to hit the slopes: tickets, rentals and instruction from one of our experienced ski school members. We recommend booking your lesson in advance online to secure your spot before your next visit.
Try before you buy! Upgrade your single day lesson package to a 3-Pack before you leave the resort and receive 2 additional days of lessons, rentals and tickets.
|Daily Rate||$229||$495 ($165/day)|
|Peak Rate*||$259||$495 ($165/day)|
|Holiday Rate**||$279||$495 ($165/day)|
Children’s Lessons include full day lesson, rentals and full mountain lift ticket. Package does not include helmet rental. These prices reflect both ski and snowboard lessons for ages 4-12.
3-Packs are non-transferable & non-refundable and all days must be used during the 2019-20 ski season. Purchasing a 3-Pack does not guarantee availability – please make reservations for each day. Unused days will NOT be refunded or carried over to future seasons.
* 2019/20 Peak Dates includes all Saturdays starting Saturday Jan 11 (aside from Holiday Dates below) plus Jan. 5, 2020, January 20, 2020, February 23, 2020
**2019/20 Holiday Dates includes December 21, 2019 – Jan 4, 2020, January 18, 2020 & January 19, 2020, February 15, 2020 – February 22, 2020.
Our kids programs teach the foundations of skiing and snowboarding in a safe, fun-filled environment. Certified instructors focus on building good technique in a positive learning environment so that your kids will learn to love the snow and the mountains. One lesson can be all it takes to set your child on the path to a lifetime love of skiing and riding. Concerned about whether your child will enjoy ski school or not? Here are some tips to ease the transition to this sport: and create excitement about their lessons:
- Talk up skiing and snowboarding to get your child curious and excited.
- Express abundant excitement about your trip to the mountains.
- Have them drink lots of water. Hydration is important not only the day of, but the days prior as well.
- Make sure your child gets a good night’s sleep, is well-fed, and prepared to wake up early and depart for the mountain.
- Lunch is included with the full day program and other snacks will be provided as well. Dietary restrictions can be accommodated upon request. Please make a note of any restrictions or food allergies when purchasing.
- Parents are required to remain on premises during the lesson in case of an emergency.
- If your child has special needs or requires special accommodations please notify our team ahead of time
- Lessons will run from 10am to 3:30pm
In order for your child to be ready to learn how to ski or snowboard, please be sure they have warm, waterproof pants and a jacket, mittens or gloves, one pair of warm socks, and either sunglasses or goggles.
Full Day program: Please check in no later than 9:00 a.m. (8:30 a.m. on weekends/holidays) to allow time for equipment fitting. The program runs from 10 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. and includes an all-day lift ticket, equipment rental including a helmet, lesson, and lunch.
We strongly recommend booking online in advance to expedite the check-in process. Same-day on-site registration cannot be guaranteed.
Credit cards are charged at the time of the reservation. There will be a $50 charge for cancellations made after your reservation has been made. Any cancellation made less than 24 hours before the lesson time will be charged the full amount, regardless of weather conditions. A no-call/no-show will be charged the full amount. Reservations cancelled after the start of the lesson will be considered a no-show.