Thank you for your interest in Homewood Mountain Resort. Current news is found here as well as a sample of online and print-quality photos. Additional information and photos may be obtained by emailing our PR/Marketing Department or by calling 530.584.6839.
- Thursday July 27, 2017 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE HOMEWOOD MOUNTAIN RESORT, RED LODGE MOUNTAIN AND SILVERTON MOUNTAIN PARTNER TO OFFER RECIPROCAL SEASON PASSHOLDER BENEFITS DURING 2017-18 SEASON Complimentary Ski Days and Other Discounts Offered to Full Season Passholders HOMEWOOD, Calif. – July 24, 2017 – For the first time, Homewood Mountain Resort in Lake Tahoe, California and its sister resort, Red Lodge Mountain ...
- Wednesday March 22, 2017 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE HOMEWOOD MOUNTAIN RESORT EXTENDS SEASON TO APRIL 16; SNOWCAT ACCESSED BACKCOUNTRY SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING RESUMES THIS WEEKEND Abundant Snow and Guided Access to 750 Acres of Tree, Glade, and Bowl Skiing Offered on Tahoe’s West Shore HOMEWOOD, Calif. – March 21, 2017 – With a historic winter season underway and more than 527 inches of snow ...
Welcome to the Media Photo Gallery for Homewood Mountain Resort. The photos provided here are some of many options for media use. If you do not see an image suitable to your needs provided within the gallery, please feel free to contact our Marketing and PR Department at 530.584.6839 or [email protected].
The photos provided here are for the use of members of the media. Please contact us directly to obtain a high-resolution version of an image. When requesting to use an image, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- Media outlet in which the photo will be used
- The filename of the image or images (listed below each thumbnail)
- Upon publication, please use the following photo credit: Photo by NAME_OF_PHOTOGRAPHER; Courtesy of Homewood Mountain Resor
We welcome visits by journalists on assignment and are happy to assist however we can in order to make your job easier. To help us provide you with the best possible service, we ask that you:
Please contact Lisa Nigon, Marketing Director ([email protected]), 2-4 weeks in advance to schedule a visit.
We’ll need to know:
- The purpose of your visit/story assignment
- Your media affiliation
- When and how long you plan on visiting, and
- What assistance you’ll need from us
We will do our best to accommodate your dates, however, there may be times when we are already booked. We typically require a letter of assignment on company letterhead from your editor, publisher, news director or producer that includes a date when your piece is expected to run. We also ask that you send your story once it has been published.
Full details can be found below.
Complimentary Skiing at Homewood Mountain Resort Complimentary lift tickets are only offered to media on assignment during non-peak periods and with advance notice. In this case, Complimentary lift tickets are still not guaranteed until approved by the Marketing Director. We may be able to offer a limited discount to media dining on their own, who are not on assignment. Verification of employment with a media outlet may be required. Journalists (whether on assignment or not) are asked to please contact the Marketing Director at least two weeks in advance to inquire about dining reservations. Complimentary Lodging Depending on availability, we may be able to provide complimentary or discounted lodging for a limited time for visiting media who are on assignment. Please contact the Marketing Director at least three weeks in advance to inquire about availability. Holiday or Peak Periods Providing the best experience for our guests is paramount and therefore, we do not host media during peak periods including most weekends, Thanksgiving, Christmas, MLK, President’s Day Weekend and Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day. Please give us at least three weeks’ notice if you plan to visit during a peak time and we will do our best to assist you with finding a media rate for lodging. We may be able to offer if your request meets our guidelines and is approved by the Marketing Director in advance. Please contact us if you have questions. Filming and Photography Filming and photo shoots require additional approvals and may require permits and proof of insurance. Please contact the Marketing Director at least three weeks in advance. Media Inquiries Contact: Lisa Nigon Marketing Director 530.584.6839 [email protected]